Several properties have risen to version level to improve it's inheritance usage from the subordinated levels ( for example from environments).
- Default Master Page: since GeneXus X; initialized with the AppMasterPage masterpage.
- Generate Prompt Programs. using Yes as default value.
- User Interface group to reference the default Transaction bitmaps.
- Report output: since GeneXus X; the default value is Only to File (check Object Properties Compatibility). But, if you are converting you Knowledge Base from GeneXus 9.0 the Ask User value is automatically set by the convertion process to maintain compatibility with GeneXus 9.0. All your objects using the default value, will automatically inherit this value.
- Ajax Requests Security Property. using High as default value.
- Delete grid row UI
- Delete row image
- Undelete row image
- Delete column position in grids
- Delete column position in free-style grids
- Delete column tooltip text
- Delete column title
- Default Fonts
- Attribute Font: using the default Courier New,9 value.
- Text Block Font: using the default MS Sans Serif,8 value.
- Button Font: using the default MS Sans Serif,8 value.
- Report Default Fonts
- Report Attribute Font
- Report Text Block Font
- Prompts (SAC# 27147)
- Use Default Settings
- Button Prompt
- Colored Prompt
- Automatic refresh using as default value: When variables in conditions change.
Check the GeneXus X vs. Previous Versions page article too, if your are converting from GeneXus 9.0.